No matter the need or emergency, we have you fully covered.
At Smiles on Hudson, we welcome new patients and treat every dental emergency with professional care.
What is considered a dental emergency?
Some signs that you may need urgent dental care include:
- 5Tooth pain
- 5Broken crowns
- 5Chipped or lost teeth
- 5An abscess or serious infection
- 5Mouth bleeding
We know time is crucial during an emergency, so we offer same-day appointments throughout regular business hours right here in our Croton-on-Hudson office.
A dental emergency is stressful enough, we want you to have a seamless experience and get the care emergency you need right away.
Experiencing a dental emergency? Call (914) 271-4726 today!
What to expect from our Croton-on-Hudson emergency dentists
- 1. When you call our office, we will immediately schedule you for an appointment, ideally on the same day.
- 2. Our emergency dentist will examine your teeth and give you an in-depth diagnosis.
- 3. You and your dentist will review pictures of what’s going on in your mouth, discuss our recommended solution, and receive answers to all your questions.
- 4. Our Croton-on-Hudson office is equipped with the latest and greatest technology and advanced techniques, so you can enjoy a better experience with even better results.
All your dental emergency questions, answered
What are the most common causes of dental emergencies?
Should I wait or should I book an emergency dental appointment?
How much does an emergency dental appointment cost?
Every dental emergency is unique. The cost of your visit depends on what treatment is needed to solve your problem. Upon your visit, our emergency dentists will diagnose you and explain the cost of treatment.
Cost factors include:
- The dental repair needed
- Materials used in the procedure
- Whether you need after-hours or weekend dentistry
Enjoy your time at the dentist
You’ll feel at ease in our open and inviting office with comfy patient chairs.
Patients rave about our amazing team of assistants and hygienists!
We only recommend the treatments you need and want what’s best for you.
We accept checks, cash, credit cards, and some dental insurances.
Meet your dental service providers
Dr. Robert Gold & Dr. Demetra Malamatenios provide good, honest care. Their Croton-on-Hudson dental services start with comprehensive patient education and are backed by a commitment to the best possible results.
“From the time you walk in, you feel comfortable and welcomed. Dr. Gold explains in detail any procedure he’s going to do. I can’t say enough good things.”
Get Started Today
We look forward to welcoming you to our office and providing quality care.
Our Croton-on-Hudson dental office
2018 Albany Post Road
Croton-On-Hudson, NY 10520