What are dental crowns?
In need of a crown? The dentists at Smiles on Hudson can give you the care you need for a healthy smile. Book now to reserve a consultation.
Dental crowns at Smiles on Hudson
With dental crowns, we can:
- 5Protect a cracked tooth from breaking
- 5Repair a severely damaged tooth
- 5Support a dental bridge
- 5Cover a tooth after a root canal
Am I a good candidate for dental crowns?
Dental crowns are an excellent option if your tooth is damaged or broken but still has a healthy tooth root. Before getting a dental crown treatment, we’ll assess your overall dental health and remove the damaged area from your tooth. We don’t want the tooth to continue to decay under the cap!
What to expect from dental crowns
- 1. The first step to any dental treatment is a consultation. This includes x-rays and an oral exam to determine if dental crowns are the best option for you.
- 2. We'll discuss your treatment, including timing and budget considerations.
- 3. Depending on your treatment plan, we'll prepare your tooth. This could include a root canal or removing decay and prepping your existing tooth for crown placement.
- 4. We'll test and ensure the proper fit of your crown.
- 5. Once ready, we'll place your crown and ensure you love the results.
All your dental crowns questions answered
What is the lifespan of dental crowns?
Is it uncomfortable to get a dental crown?
How do I take care of dental crowns?
Enjoy your time at the dentist
You’ll feel at ease in our open and inviting office with comfy patient chairs.
Patients rave about our amazing team of assistants and hygienists!
We only recommend the treatments you need and want what’s best for you.
We accept checks, cash, credit cards, and some dental insurances.
Meet your dental service provider
Get Started Today
We look forward to welcoming you to our office and providing quality care.
Our Croton-on-Hudson dental office
2018 Albany Post Road
Croton-On-Hudson, NY 10520